Make-Tracks Tech Support team is on duty 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Our expertly trained staff know how to resolve any issue that might occur with your hosting or dedicated plan.
Make-Tracks strives to have your tech support tickets responded to within 2 hours. Most issues are resolved in less time.
If you are an existing client and would like to open a tech support ticket, please send an email to email@example.com with details about the problem.
If you are hosting your site with Make-Tracks, then visit the Hosting FAQ.
- Uploading files; FTP
- Email setup - POP3/IMAP/webmail; mailbox options; forwarding, auto-response, new addresses
- Using site control panel
- SPAM filtering
- Change email (mailbox) password
- Forms/email processor (autoresponder)
- Reports on web statistics
- Managing your database (mySQL)
- Password protected directories
- Getting other domain names (aliases)
- CGI scripts
- PHP problems
- SSL on pages
- PGP email
- Can't access my site
Admin & Reports
Following are some of the pages for managing your account and viewing reports.
- FTP Server: ftp://ftp.make-tracks.com/
- Web Stats: http://reports.make-tracks.com/
- Account Admin: https://www.mtsh.com.au/admin/
- Web Mail: http://webmail.make-tracks.com/
- Mailbox Admin: https://www.mtsh.com.au/emailadmin/
- mySQL Admin: https://www.mtsh.com.au/mysql/
Marketing Tools Support
If you are using one the online marketing tools, then visit the Marketing FAQ.
- Setting up new emails
- When do emails get sent
- Importing customers/emails
If you have other questions that were not answered here then please fill out the form on our contact page, choosing the Hosting Support or Application Support option.